Income Tax Recruitment Board invites online application forms for various vacant posts in their department. Undoubtedly the best opportunity for those job seekers who have been searching for Income Tax Department vacancies.
Income Tax Department is a Central Government agency who is responsible for collecting tax from the people of India and is in charge of monitoring Income Tax collections. Year after year, the job aspirants wait for IT Department to rule out fresh job opportunities to fulfill their dream of getting employed in a white collar job in India.
An Online Application link along with Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Notification will be published soon at www.incometaxindia.gov.in. 20750 vacancies is the number announced for the posts of IT Officer, Executive, AO cadre and many others to apply for.
Income Tax Recruitment 2016-2017
- Organization Name: Income Tax Department of India
- Place of Posting: Anywhere in India
- Apply Mode: Online/Offline
- Total Vacancies: 20750 posts approximately
- Names of the posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/LDC
- Executive Assistants
The eligible candidates must have following educational qualifications in relevant streams of Mathematics/Statistics/Science from a Government approved board or university or institution:
- Matriculation (10th pass)
- HSC (12th pass)
- Bachelor’s Degree
They must also have a minimum typing speed of 20 wpm in English and 15 wpm in Hindi.
- The age limit for potential applicants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- The benefits of relaxation in upper age limit is applicable only for the reserved quota contestants as per the rules of Central Government.
For category wise application fees, the job aspirants will need to refer to the official notification whenever released.
All the appointed candidates would get an attractive Pay Band along with Grade Pay and other allowances from the organization.
Modes of Selection
The applicants will have to undergo Written Examination and Personal Interview as a part of the selection precedure. The final selection would depend on the marks scored in both.
Exam Syllabus Pattern 2017
You can get the relevant information at www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017
An Admit card is a mandatory requirement to write the exam as per the Income Tax Department Notification 2017. The same would be available once further details are uploaded on the official website of IT Department.
Procedure to fill Online Application Form 2016-2017
- Log on to the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- At the home page, find out “IT Department Recruitment 2016-17” link
- Check out the eligibility criteria to make sure you are eligible
- If eligible, go ahead and fill in the information asked for in the prescribed application form
- After entering all the compulsory details, upload your passport size photograph and necessary documents in the registration form
- Verify and finally press on “Submit” button
- Do not forget to download and save your filled forms
- Also, keep the printout of submitted copy handy for future use
- Starting Date to Apply Online: To be Notified Soon
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: To be Notified Soon
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: To be Updated Later
- Written Exam Date & Timings: To be Updated Later